Yesterday, Reagan and I were able to spend some quality time together, it really was lots of fun. First I took William and Reagan to get haircuts (it was Reagan's first) here are some pictures
Before
After


Reagan didn't want to sit in the seat at first so luckily William was the good big brother and went first in the chair. When William was all done he got down and Reagan said "It's my turn" and got right up in the seat. (she didn't want me to take her picture) but I was able to get her to stay still by bribing her with some Mike and Ikes. Fun times. The Hairdresser said she did extremely well for it being her first time.
When we got home. William had to go to school. we did the usually routine with lunch and nap time. After nap time we had to run a few errands including taking Reilly to the Doggy Spa for his quarterly massage. Kirk was home so I took Reagan with me. Reagan was so sad when we left the doggy spa without Reilly, she said " No Mommy, we need to take Reilly home"
Reagan also has a fascination with eating snow. Whenever we go outside or even in the mud room and there is snow she will pick it up and put it in her mouth. Well when we dropped Reilly off he had to relieve himself as soon as we got out of the van, when we picked him up we actually had the same parking spot. It took me a second to get Reilly in the car and all of the sudden I turn around and Reagan is holding some snow, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that it was not the yellow snow that was right next to the van. GROSS!! I told her that yellow snow was yucky and that she should not eat it. I'm hoping she didn't eat it.
All in all we had a great day, and it was nice to have some alone time with my Roo

4 comments:
Reagan looks so beautiful with her new hairdo. Lucky Reilly with his spa massages. You are so good to him.
i love reagan's new haircut! sooo cute! mommy-daughter dates are always great--i'm glad you were able to have some time w/reagan!
I'm sure Shawn will be thrilled to hear about Reilly's day at the spa. Looks like everyone in your family got a little pampering.
She is a mini you...I can totally see you in her...I love the fourth picture...shhhh...is a great thing!
Post a Comment