Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaylee!!!

Our Baby Kaylee turned 1 on May 31st
Hooray!!!

The cake was beautiful around midnight the night before and slowly went down hill from there (at least I got a picture before the cupcakes fell over for the tenth time)

I put Kaylee in Reagan's dress from her 1st birthday party

She is our happy and very content baby
she didn't know what to think

she loved the frosting



by the time she was done she was throwing chocolate cake everywhere

I think Will and Reagan were more excited about the presents than Kaylee

but in the end it was Grandpa wearing the Tiara

Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet Baby K!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

How FUN! Wish we were there~

Kathleen said...

looks like she had a fun first birthday! and, great effort on the cake--cute idea!