Was this a formal pizza tasting?
he was getting upset cause the toppings were falling off, so I told him to eat it with a fork and knife so he could eat it with the toppings
He takes after his Grampa.
Funny how my husband says I don't know how to eat pizza because I just pick it up by the crust and fold like, NYC style while he ALWAYS eats his pizza with a knife and fork. Is it really a Buffalo thing like he says it is?keyse
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Was this a formal pizza tasting?
he was getting upset cause the toppings were falling off, so I told him to eat it with a fork and knife so he could eat it with the toppings
He takes after his Grampa.
Funny how my husband says I don't know how to eat pizza because I just pick it up by the crust and fold like, NYC style while he ALWAYS eats his pizza with a knife and fork. Is it really a Buffalo thing like he says it is?keyse
Post a Comment