Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Will is 5!!!!!


William turned 5 on Saturday at exactly 12:45pm and he knew it, all morning he kept saying I'm not 5 yet, I will be this afternoon, pretty funny stuff



He absolutely loves Sponge Bob right now, so I made this Bikini Bottom Cake and had a Sponge Bob candle, it turned out pretty well.



Luckily Reagan didn't get to it as she had planned

Happy Birthday to a wonderful big boy!!

5 comments:

amibelle said...

Such a funny guy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL! That cake sure looks yummy. I still can't believe you caved into watching sponge bob.

Kathleen said...

happy birthday, will! what a great cake! 'hope you enjoy being 5!

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you finally got to the presents!! and cake, too! Birthdays are fun and they take so long to get here(when you are a kid).

whitney allison said...

That looks great! Now I really want cake.

Los Alexander said...

That cake looks amazing! Look at you and your hidden talents, YOU RS President! :)
Happy Birthday to your cute Boy!