Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Strawberry Pickin and Jam



So I thought strawberry picking wood be so fun to do, boy was I wrong, William said I'm not going to pick those I don't like strawberries, while Reagan ate half the ones she picked
also I couldn't bring the stroller down the rows of strawberries so we only picked 1 quart, so with a little help from Wegmans we had enough strawberries to make freezer jam, it is so simple and easy even I can do it


Reagan had fun mashing the berries



and it is that easy!!

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

what's the recipe???

amibelle said...

I love freezer jam. It's so yummy. I need the recipe too. Kaden just had his head shaved too.

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

It is just 4 cups of mushed strawberries 1 1/2 cup sugar and one package of fruit pectin, stir for 3 minutes put it in the container and voila you have freezer jam

Rebecca said...

I love strawberries! Especially in jam. Love Will's hair, too. Reagan is so into food. Isn't the recipe on or in the box of pectin?

amibelle said...

awesome, i am going to have to make some soon. thanks :o)