Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

An attempt gone Van Ry

So after Stake Conference on Sunday I wanted to get some cute shots hoping for a Christmas card picture. Two of the pictures turned out pretty well but the rest..... well you'll see...



(he he, I've got the girls wearing pearls )


I guess I know where they get it from


I sure love these kids

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very cute! My parents had the same problem. It's always hard to get everyone to sit still and smile at the same moment. Look at the old time photos with everyone as stiff as cardboard. These show personality and are fun to see. Thanks!

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

So cute, but my fav is the first one!

Kathleen said...

our candid attempts always leave someone(s) w/a goofy expression! your pics are so fun though--you could always put a couple of the goofy ones on the card and it would be way cute!