William and Reagan have been wanting to make gingerbread houses for forever this year and we finally found the perfect night to do it
While William went for the more symmetrical look

Reagan went for the more "I'm 3 years old and want to put the candy in tons of places and have a few smiley faces" look

They both ate more candy then went on their houses ( as you can see Reagan licking her lips), I could tell every time she was about to eat another instead of putting it on the house she would start smacking her lips and saying I'm hungry for this, it was quite hilarious

William on the other hand at least asked if he could eat it
Reagan went for the more "I'm 3 years old and want to put the candy in tons of places and have a few smiley faces" look
They both ate more candy then went on their houses ( as you can see Reagan licking her lips), I could tell every time she was about to eat another instead of putting it on the house she would start smacking her lips and saying I'm hungry for this, it was quite hilarious
William on the other hand at least asked if he could eat it

2 comments:
great houses! there's a gingerbread display at the mormon trail center that we take the kids to every year--i'm thinking next year may be the year to do some of our own!
Wow!! Great job on the houses. It looks like you had a lot of fun and goodies.
Post a Comment