Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Will's Doodles, a Piano Duet and Curly Hair


William is constantly drawing and coloring everything and anything, here is one of his latest drawings of a Nintendo DS


I think we have some musicians in the making



and Reagan let me put curlers in her hair over night


It turned out pretty cute

5 comments:

whitney allison said...

Gotta love little girls with curlers in their hair!

Kathleen said...

reagan's hair is so pretty! we tried the overnight curlers once, but emily said she couldn't sleep in them :-(. i'll have to show her reagan's hair--maybe we can try again!

melissa said...

reagan looks like such a big girl! I can't believe how old she looks! I love the curly hair.

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

Love the drawing... and LOE the curled hair!!!

Rebecca said...

Will is such an artist! Reagan and Kaylee are so cute. I noticed in their Bio pictures they have the same look on their faces. I guess you remember pink sponge curlers. Do you have the bonnet, too?