It's amazing how fast your kids have grown. It seems like just yesterday Bishop Kay was anouncing Wills birth at church now he's 4 and you have two beautiful little girls as well! (I love your blog)
Nothing quite like little kids putting ona Nativity play to get you in the Christmas spirit.
Sara!!! I have a Christmas card all made out to you guys and have been needing to get your address. I love how those things work.Holy Cow is Will such a big boy! I can hardly believe my eyes. Your girls are just beautiful, too.It's fun to find you in the blogosphere. Would you drop me a line with your address?My email is julierallen at me dot comTell the VanRy clan hello from all of us!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's amazing how fast your kids have grown. It seems like just yesterday Bishop Kay was anouncing Wills birth at church now he's 4 and you have two beautiful little girls as well! (I love your blog)
Nothing quite like little kids putting ona Nativity play to get you in the Christmas spirit.
Sara!!! I have a Christmas card all made out to you guys and have been needing to get your address. I love how those things work.
Holy Cow is Will such a big boy! I can hardly believe my eyes. Your girls are just beautiful, too.
It's fun to find you in the blogosphere. Would you drop me a line with your address?
My email is julierallen at me dot com
Tell the VanRy clan hello from all of us!
Post a Comment