Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter with Grandpa and Grandma Lindseth and Tessa

We had a lot of fun in Michigan, we arrived late Saturday night and came home late Monday evening, it all went to quickly.

The kids woke up to the and found that the Easter Bunny had hidden eggs all over the living room. Kaylee loved the balloons that the bunny had left for her







We tried to take a nice family picture I'm still trying to download it on to my computer but I loved the expression gave in this one when he was asked to take another picture, it is classic William.


I'm still in the process of transferring pictures from Kirks computer to mine so I'll put up another post for the rest of the trip

We had so much fun and wish we could do it every weekend, before we even got to Michigan, William was morning coming home and how much he would miss everyone. He is so funny and when we were going Reagan said can we go to Grandma's house one more time, one more time please.

I guess it is a good thing we will see them in less than a month in Utah!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

we sure had a lot of fun! come again soon. love you lots!

Kathleen said...

sounds like fun! it sounds like william and emily are just two of a kind :-).