It was such a nice day yesterday we just had to get outside, the kids however got bored very quickly so I suggested they play Red Light Green Light and Mother May I, after a while William decided he wanted to play a new game called Father May I.
I got a big kick out of it.
Reagan looked so cute on her Trike I just had to get a picture

3 comments:
will's a smart little guy--of COURSE he wouldn't be "mother"! duh, mom :-). reagan has turned into sucha' big girl!
when did the tree in your front yard get cut down?
it got cut down last January after the big October storm they replaced it with a little tree and we swear they did it in the middle of the night because we didn't realize they had planted it until the morning after and Kirk called me on his cell phone asking me if I knew about it
Post a Comment