Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Friday, July 10, 2009

Water Baby


So I finally took the kids over to a park with a little wading pool for them to play in and this was Kaylee's first time in and she loved it!!

These were the only decent pictures that I took while not holding on to her hand

Such a cute water bug

4 comments:

amibelle said...

Sooo cute! Reagan looks so much like you with her new haircut, or maybe it's just a Sara face she's making. The bangs look super cute.

Kathleen said...

so cute! i love little babies in swim suits! (her suit is really cute too).

reagan's hair is darling too! loving the bangs! you can definitely tell that she and emily are related!

Rebecca said...

Can't wait to see you!

whitney allison said...

Way cute hat and suit. Love babies at the pool.