Reagan has discovered that she loves to cut her own hair ( luckily it was just her bangs). She did it not once but twice and was quite pleased with herself.
I took Reagan and Kaylee to Breakfast with Santa this past week and they had lots of fun, Reagan enjoyed getting her hand painted and Kaylee fell in love with the Snowman

She would follow him around and she constantly had her hands up for him to pick her up, it was really funny to watch. There was also a clown there making balloon animals for the kids, Reagan and Kaylee both wanted snowmen with pink scarves, so I guess they were actually snow women. They had lots of fun, we are going to go back to talk to Santa with William so they can tell them what they want for Christmas, William can't make up his mind yet, Reagan insists that she wants a barbie and Kaylee could use a good book or maybe her own barbie. We shall see, I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas season.
She would follow him around and she constantly had her hands up for him to pick her up, it was really funny to watch. There was also a clown there making balloon animals for the kids, Reagan and Kaylee both wanted snowmen with pink scarves, so I guess they were actually snow women. They had lots of fun, we are going to go back to talk to Santa with William so they can tell them what they want for Christmas, William can't make up his mind yet, Reagan insists that she wants a barbie and Kaylee could use a good book or maybe her own barbie. We shall see, I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas season.

1 comment:
It looks like they had fun. I'm surprised that Kaylee let the snowman pick her up. I can remember Gretchen screaming and crying because she saw nuns in habit at the mall. They scared her so bad...
Post a Comment