Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Friday, April 16, 2010

Time for a Walk


It has been so nice here lately and I've been getting the girls outside to enjoy the fresh air, the other day we went for a walk and Kaylee was loving actually walking and discovering everything that we saw


They love picking the flowers




and then we found a pine tree with lots of pine cones underneath and Kaylee was in heaven, they tried to fill their pockets full of them and Kaylee was having quite the time trying to get them in her pockets





I love this weather!

3 comments:

melissa said...

where are you that there are sidewalks?

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

When I said walk I really meant long walk, we went 3 streets down and were gone for about an hour and a half

Rebecca said...

Wish I was there.