Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Monday, September 22, 2008

Crisis averted


So William has a new obsession with Buzz from Toy Story, he loves super heroes and this is the one that he is focusing on now, he was telling me about how he would like to have a buzz light year toy for his birthday when I suggested that Christmas is sooner and that maybe he should wait and talk to Santa about it. When all of the sudden he demanded that I get Santa on the phone "Right this instant!!"
So I had to think of someone who I could call and it had to be someone whose voice he would not recognize. So I thought of Kirk's Aunt Barb and John, I called them but they were not answering, so I finally thought of someone in our ward gave them a call but "Santa" wasn't there, so Will talked with Mrs. Claus and asked for a Buzz Light Year Action Figure.
Luckily I remembered that I talked to Santa on the phone when I was little, My Dad was so clever to have his friend talk to us on the phone and we all believed it. Now Will can have that same experience

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I was never fooled by Dad - CUBBY