So now that Reagan has entered the terrible twos I have so much to right about, so I'll pick just one for now.
Thank goodness that it was Kirk's day off because otherwise I would have gone out of my mind.
I have been having trouble getting her to take naps recently and some people already know that we have two gates on her door , one on top of the other (so she won't climb out). Well usually she falls asleep, but this time she would go in spurts of being quiet and then calling for me or Kirk. It was about 2pm and I said I know but something is up, so I go up the stairs and then I saw (WARNING) Reagan completely undressed including her diaper which was full of Poo(to put it nicely) her hands were covered, and she painted her face as if she was going to war or going to play football, I didn't see anymore outside the diaper then what was on her body, I called down to Kirk to come up and check the room while I gave Reagan a bath. So I thought the disaster was over. I got Reagan dressed again, brought her upstairs, rocked her for a minute and put her in bed. I came downstairs and I thought all was well.
Then we heard her again this time banging on the wall with a toy hammer. I go upstairs, she's completely naked again, there is nothing in her diaper but there is poo on the end of the hammer and all along the closet door and frame.
oh my goodness, what a crazy girl, we had to run her downstairs again wash her hands and clean her face. it was a pretty gross day if you asked me. Well we threw out the hammer and scrubbed the closet door and frame.
I tell you there are joys of being a mother and this was not one of them.

2 comments:
ewwwwwwee!!!!
that happened to me once, but I was 15 and babysitting -it's gotta be worse when it's not your own kids. CUBBY
Post a Comment