Sorry it has taken me so long to do this but I couldn't think of any and it took some time
1st quirk, I have never liked the look of a crusty cold nose on kids, therefore whenever my kids get a cold unfortunately it is a clean runny nose. it may be red, but not crusty
2nd quirk, my bed sheets have to be just right when I am in bed otherwise I have to get out and make the bed all over again
3rd quirk when I watch TV I always turn it down as far as I can so that it is not too loud, when Kirk comes in the room he always has me turn it up, he says he has hearing issues, but when he's not looking I turn it right back down, most of the time he doesn't notice
4th quirk when I play a game for some reason I always have to win, if I'm not winning I have to try and cheat at the game most of the time no one finds out (am I right Melissa) that is probably why I don't like playing games so much anymore.
5th quirk when I find a recipe I like, I have to use that same recipe for the rest of my life for instance the pizza crust recipe I use is on a 5x7 card, if I can't find it I go crazy looking for it and can't use a different recipe cause I already know I have the best recipe
6th quirk I always have to have the dishwasher loaded the same way, because I know how to get the most stuff crammed in there, if Kirk loads it differently it drives me nuts
so these are a few of my quirks
the pizza crust recipe is as follows:
1 cup warm water
1 tsp yeast
1 tblsp sugar
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp salt
2 1/2 cups flour
put all dry ingredients together add warm water and mix until it doesn't stick to the sides of the mixer, put it in a greased boil and cover until doubled in size (1 hr) I always top it with pizza ingredients and put it in the oven at 375o for 25 min or so on a pampered chef stone timing my differ
Alright so there you have it, unfortunately I really don't like to tag people, so the buck stops here
Thanks, Sara
Lindseth Family 2009
Van Ry Family 2010
Our Family
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you cracked me up! seriously though, no one ever actually knows if you (we) are cheating or not! ha ha ha.
Post a Comment