Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day has come and gone

Sorry about not posting earlier, it has been a busy , crazy weekend in the
Van Ry household. Christmas was great, we went over to Grandma Froncky's Christmas Eve and had a lot of fun, poor Kirk got called into work to check on an alarm that sounded so he didn't get much family time but we had fun munching and mingling with some of Will's, Reagan's and Kaylee's aunts and uncles and a bunch of grandparents, when we got home Santa had made a special delivery Pajamas and slippers for the kids, Will got Walle jammies and Lightning McQueen slippers and Reagan and Kaylee got warm elephant jammies and Reagan got princess slippers. They finally went to sleep and I think they actually slept in until 7:30 am, which is actually sleeping in for me, they had lots of fun opening presents from William was grateful that he got Buzz Lightyear and as happy as a clam, Reagan got tons of Princess dressup stuff and a Dora hairdryer and comb all of which she loves Kaylee got some baby toys. which she loves to try and hold onto. We ended the day at Grandpa and Grandma Van Ry's it all went so fast, presents were open so quickly that I didn't even see all the presents the kids got until I was packing them up. I swear (not really) that my kids must be the most spoiled kids on the planet. Between maze puzzles workbooks, a butterfly towel with Reagans name on it and Kaylee's Winnie the Pooh chewing toys along with many other things the kids went to sleep very happy and have not been bored since.


Here are some pictures of the fun we had:


Reagan has a slight obsession with Ariel


Reagan got some soft blocks (so she can't break another TV screen)

What a lucky Buzz


Princess Roo


Look at those Blue Eyes



Kaylee and her Daddy

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

i'm so glad that another mother feels that their kids got just a bit spoiled at christmas! so reagan loves ariel? emily's a snow white fanatic. 'glad that william got his buzz too :-).

Los Alexander said...

I love that you put Will's name on Buzz shoes. Very clever! I hope that's permanent ink too! (you know...quoting the actual movie!)
Regan is like her mommy, princesses stuff all over her!
As for Kaylee's eyes, I'll ask Santa for a baby with a pair of those! Hopefully he'll deliver this year! How big those eyes are! Wow!