Well since it is the Sunday before Christmas we usually all dress in Christmas colors so we thought that we should take some family pictures after church, we did not have an extra person to help on hand so Kirk figured out the timer
Lindseth Family 2009
Van Ry Family 2010
Our Family
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow, you are so skinny! I need the diet advice!
Good job on the pictures. We decided no pictures this year...lazy?...maybe
I love the one of the three kiddos together.
Good job!
great pictures! definitely christmas card material! i really like your hair too :-). i was sick yesterday and so pictures did not get taken :-(.
You guys look great! Merry Christmas!
thanks for including Reilly! I love your pictures.
Great pictures! Hope you all have a great holiday!
gorgeous!!!! i love your babies!!!
Post a Comment