So I'm getting caught up with my blog, for New Years my parents drove in to town with my sisters Bethany, her son Kaden and Tessa. We had lots of fun. Amy gave all the boys Batman jammies for Christmas so William and Kaden were having lots of fun playing Super Heroes on New Years Eve.

Will tried to make it to midnight but conked out like 5 minutes prior to the ball drop, Kaden reminded us to turn off the movie we were watching so we could see the ball drop. It was too cold and windy to go outside, so we ended up watching movies and playing lots of games.

And Tessa should win some kind of award because she took on babysitting Kaden, Will, Reagan and Kaylee so Mom, Dad Bethany, Kirk and I could go out to dinner. I have to admit it was nice to be able to go out without the kids and have grown up conversations.

The fun ended all to soon, as soon as they left for Michigan, William started crying saying that he wanted them to stay forever, then he changed his mind and wanted us to go and visit them in Michigan. We are back to our normal routine, Will is back in school, Reagan is loving dressing up and watching princess movies and Kaylee is getting bigger and bigger her top two teeth made their debut this past week too
and she can situp (not on her own) but she is good at staying seated and loves rolling around. I love the holidays and had fun with all of our family. It went by way to fast and was over way to soon. Maybe we should listen to Kirk and build a compound?
Lindseth Family 2009
Van Ry Family 2010
Our Family
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have made the suggestion of a family compound, too, but Dad says we are not the Kennedy's. Oh, well. We miss you, too.
i second the whole compound idea. we should ask the dugger family (the one with the 18 kids in arkansas) how to build one :-)... in nebraska though, of course! ha!
that's great you guys had a good new years with everyone. i looks like bethany cut off her dreds??
I remember your sister Tessa- there was this bus in the mission called
La Tessa and that's when you told me about her:)
Wow!!!- babysitting 4 kids??? I want a sister like her!
I can't believe Bethany's hair. CRAZY.
Post a Comment