Kirk painted the kitchen on his day off and we got a new kitchen table off of Craigslist so that it fits into the space better.
The weather outside was freezing cold today I made William wear a scarf around his face so that you could only see his eyes it was quite funny, I tried to get a picture but he moved his scarf
Reagan is loving all the dress up clothes she got for Christmas, we watched Sleeping Beauty last week and so she is pretty much just wearing that outfit until I can change her mind ( I personally love the earrings and necklace)
and Kaylee, poor Kaylee woke up with a runny nose and a slight fever, her second top front tooth is trying to break through and leaving Kaylee very grumpy
( that is Reagan's hair, she was trying to make Kaylee laugh so that I could get a picture of her teeth)
Kirk is back in school, this semester 3 nights a week and works one late night at work so I'll be feeling like a single mom for the next semester. I just have to keep thinking "Almost done almost done!!!" Kirk added another class to this semester and next semester so he can finish a semester earlyand Reilly's bed has moved so that it is right under the family picture ( but he doesn't recognize that guy with the beard in the back row behind Cubby and me too bad)


6 comments:
I like the new kitchen table. I wonder what Whitney thinks about beards.
The single parent thing is so hard. Sick kids are hard, and cold weather is a pain. Maybe Amy has an idea about the second wife. I am not sure about the homemade dresses or french braids....
you guys have been busy! the kitchen looks great--what did you do with all of the toys that were in the dining room???
emily and reagan would have a blast playing sleeping beauty/snow white!
i can't believe that the family picture was taken only 3 yrs ago. my how the family has grown, eh?
Whitney is pro-beard in real life but thinks they don't photograph well, at least when they are that long. Can't wait for you guys to come out, our house is going to be a zoo!
reilly could never forget me. he told me so in a text not two weeks ago.
I love the colors on your wall.
Excellent choice.
Poor baby, teething is hard on them, even the sweetest baby gets grumpy.
I can't imagine having three kids and no husband around...but I'm sure you have mastered that already! One semester early is good, is Great!
Post a Comment