Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Friday, January 23, 2009

Blog Challenged

So I'm trying to make my blog look pretty, let me know what you think, i still am tweaking the font colors and make it so you can see all the words and stuff, yea I know this is a lame blog sorry more updates coming soon

5 comments:

Laurie said...

isn't fun to decorate your blog. One of my favorite activities.

Betzy said...

Don't feel bad I'm quite blog challenged myself. It takes me literally an entire day to be able to make changes or additions to our blog and after that it takes me a couple more days to tweak it to where I'm happy with it. :-D As for your choice I like it so I guess you're not so challenged after all because you've done very well with yours!

whitney allison said...

I love it, its totally fancy.

Anonymous said...

I love the new set up, very cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new set-up, very cute!!!