Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs

We decided to color Easter Eggs last night and Aunt Melissa came over to help





So the only color that Reagan wanted to color the eggs was pink



Kaylee was watching so she can figure out what to do next time and apparently Melissa was teaching William how to color the eggs with his eyes closed.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

looks like fun! hey, my word verification is baboonfa`pretty wierd!

Los Alexander said...

Wow! In that 3rd picture William looks like a 7 year old boy!
I love this time a year, I need to have two more kids... so my coloring eggs tradition can get as fun as yours.