Lindseth Family 2009
Van Ry Family 2010
Our Family
Friday, September 19, 2008
copy cat
So I was talking with my sister Amy yesterday and she said that I should do a blog. I said everyone is doing a blog and I don't want to be a copycat. after I got off the phone with her I thought about it some more and decided that it really is a good way for people especially family to stay up to date with us. so I raise my glass and toast to being a copy cat (cheesy I know) but there is no stopping me now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
welcome to the blorld (blogging world). we're so excited to keep more up to date w/you. emily will love seeing her cousins more often. happy birthday yesterday - you weren't answering the phone.
Hi Sara,
Looking forward to checking in on you often. Love, Val
Post a Comment