Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Home Evening Fun

It is so much fun to have Family Home Evenings with little kids,
First we get to sing some fun children songs under the direction of William
Then lessons are about two minutes long and then we get to do the fun stuff
We had a great time playing Hungry Hungry Hippos and ate some yummy brownies



Thank goodness for Family Fun

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

that about sums up our family nights as well! although emily pretty much dictates/runs the show and insists that we sing "jesus wants me for a sunbeam" each time. the kids love it when we say "beam!" and lift them up.

whitney allison said...

I LOVE Hungry, Hungry Hippos. I used to be so good at that game. haha.