Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Monday, October 13, 2008

Thank goodness for Poison Control Operators

So our Crazy 2 year old Reagan decided that any bottle with liquid in it that she can unscrew has got to be a drink for her. I didn't realize it when she came out of my room and threw up that she had done anything,I thought that she had just eaten something that wasn't settling in her stomach. It was about five minutes later when I noticed that my dresser was covered with my body spray and the cap was on the floor and my jewelry was all over the floor.

Luckily when I called 911 and they transferred me to poison control the operator who was very helpful, I wasn't sure how much she actually got down her throat, but the bottle was full and now it was only a third full, her cloths were wet and my dresser was covered, so I don't think it was that much. They told me to have her drink lots of Juice and make sure that she wasn't getting sleepy.

So everything turned out ok, I tell you William was never like this, with Reagan we can't even turn our backs on her for two seconds, I hope its just her terrible twos

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

wow--good thing she's okay! she must be quite the handful if she's getting up on your dresser and getting into stuff! hmmm...were any of you guys like that??? i'll be able to ask your mom tomorrow...(say in a sing-song voice)

seriously though, i'm glad it wasn't anything worse and that she'll be okay.

Sue said...

Looks like Regan's giving you a run for the money! We had to call poison control for Andrew too when he was little!

Sue A.

DixVal said...

So, Reagan takes after her great grandpa. Had to call poison control for him. Forgot what day it was & took heart pills a second time. Low dose so no problem.