If you are the Beautiful Sara that used to sing "Look Up" with me on the other side of the world in the year 2000, then today is my lucky day! You have a beautiful family. Where were you all this time? I hope you are doing ok, I always remember my happy time as a missionary with you. Chauuu-chauuu
4 comments:
great pumpkin! reagan is so brave--i don't think i've ever eaten the pumpkin "guts"!
That is so funny that she tasted the guts! We carved pumpkins with Kaden the other day and he thought the guts were too messy too.
Sara, that pumpkin looks just like you.
If you are the Beautiful Sara that used to sing "Look Up" with me on the other side of the world in the year 2000, then today is my lucky day!
You have a beautiful family.
Where were you all this time?
I hope you are doing ok, I always remember my happy time as a missionary with you.
Chauuu-chauuu
PS- Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment