Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Little Helper

So yesterday for lunch we made pizza and Reagan was all about helping out it was soooo cute



Rolling the dough



adding the ingredients ( except most ended up in her mouth and not on the pizza, my trick for getting Will to eat the peppers is to hide them under the cheese)



I took this picture right before she put a huge fistful in her mouth



Yummy Yummy, what a good little helper
( I don't think my kids will ever think of pepperoni pizza as the norm, because my favorite is Hawaiian and Kirk likes green peppers so that is what we almost always make)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

reagan is turning into such a big girl! that's great that she likes to help you so much...and, i'm glad that she's recovering from her latest thumps and bumps!