Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Christmas Story Reagan Style

So we inherited a bunny costume from Will and Reagan's friend Ava, she put it on this morning and unlike Ralphy She hasn't wanted to take it off at all

I tried to take a picture like Ralphy but we don't have a landing on the stairs and Reagan wasn't cooperating
Here is her crazy smile

and our bunny eating a carrot

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

so cute! i totally thought of ralphy when i saw her on your stairs :-). i can't wait for tbs's 24 hrs of a christmas story...

Laurie said...

Aren't little girls so much fun. I am always amazed at what Tori comes up with next. She keeps me busy!!