Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

So we had a great Halloween,


Kaylee inherited Will's giraffe costume, surprisingly with no complaints


Reagan was the cutest Jo Jo ever ( out of the blue while we were trick or treating she shouted " I'm Jo Jo" it was quite funny)
William was Buzz Lightyear, between him saying " I have too much candy" and making an emergency bathroom break in between houses we made it through another year.




7 comments:

Rebecca said...

they sure look cute! so, you were up at 5:08 this morning. those were the days...

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

I really wasn't up that early, the time on this is off I think it was actually 8:08 am I think it is on West coast time, but they sure had fun

Laurie said...

They are so cute. Halloween is the best with little kids.

Kathleen said...

the kids looked great! i'm glad they all had so much fun. (well, i guess kaylee must've had fun since she didn't complain, right?)

ps we're pretty sure emily has a UTI (poor girl!) we've started anti-biotics and so she should be on the mend soon. thanks, william, for the good wishes!

S D Lindseth said...

Cute costumes! Everyone looks great.

S D Lindseth said...

(that was Whitney, not Shawn)

amibelle said...

Everyone looks so cute in their costumes. Reagan looks like Tessa did with her face painted like a clown.