Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Firsts for Kaylee

Kaylee had some firsts this week, she is about 5 1/2 months old now so I decided to try feeding her some "mush" (baby rice cereal) which to my amazement she figured out how to swallow it right away



I just have to get her to laugh so that she will open her mouth, she is still working on how to get it in her mouth, she has tried to have her mouth closed and just suck it in, it is pretty funny.

Yesterday morning she also has a first, she had a blue tongue, thanks to her big sister sharing her sweet tart from Halloween with her. Aren't big sisters nice? Luckily I figured out why Kaylee was gagging and got it out before any harm could be done.

and last night she finally rolled over for the first time. Don't get me wrong I am really happy for her, but I think I liked it when she couldn't move and I knew were she was





She was pretty surprised with herself

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

hurray for kaylee!! what a big girl she's turning into :-).

it looks like you got your hair cut too (the side picture of you and kaylee)--it looks really cute!