Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Raking Leaves

So today Will, Reagan and I went outside while Kaylee napped and we decided to surprise Dad by raking the leaves, there were not many leaves left because we don't have a tree in our yard anymore, but our neighbor has a tree the leaves of which tend to fall and/or blow in our yard, so they had some leaves to rake.



They were having fun throwing the leaves in the air

I don't think Will knows how to not make a crazy face for the picture
Reagan is my Pink Marshmallow

This one is my favorite picture out of the bunch



Dad came home just as Will left for school so Reagan got all the credit for the raking

1 comment:

whitney allison said...

I love the falling leaf action in the first shot, very fun.