Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Monday, January 26, 2009

Reagan's Fashion sense and Kaylee Jumps

So Reagan was messy after lunch so I stripped her down to her diaper and told her to go upstairs and pick out some cloths and this is what we got...


half cloths half pajamas, I guess she likes to be nice and comfy. I'm sure glad we didn't have to go anywhere this afternoon.


and Kaylee is loving her bouncer


isn't she so cute

6 comments:

Los Alexander said...

Oh I miss your voice!
I need a bouncer for me...lots of exercise!

Los Alexander said...

I love the new background...looking pretty!

melissa said...

now I can leave comments...yay! I miss the kids so much! reagan looks so cute. kaylee reminds me of william when he loved to bounce so much.

Kathleen said...

i'm pretty sure that the 1/2 jammies and 1/2 clothes look was all the rave at fashion week in new york city---just think of her as extremely hip!

kaylee IS so cute! i can't wait to squish her little cheeks and legs in may!

DixVal said...

She is so cute. The basement is NOT! Blog looks real nice !!! Val

DixVal said...

Kaylee looks like she is having so much fun. So cute... but not the basement!! Blog looks real nice!