Congrats.....that's awesome!
I just happened to be on Google Reader at the right second. Congratulations!!!!!! :)
there's just something about may! it's just the gauntlet of birthdays for our families! congrats' (again) from all of us! how are you feeling?
Felicidades! Can't wait to meet the little one.
Hey maybe we can have another May 6th baby....lol
Oh, and we got Lily's dress at the DI. Chloe's is pajamas from Kohl's, I think. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats.....that's awesome!
I just happened to be on Google Reader at the right second. Congratulations!!!!!! :)
there's just something about may! it's just the gauntlet of birthdays for our families! congrats' (again) from all of us! how are you feeling?
Felicidades! Can't wait to meet the little one.
Hey maybe we can have another May 6th baby....lol
Oh, and we got Lily's dress at the DI. Chloe's is pajamas from Kohl's, I think. :)
Post a Comment