Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What have the kids been up to...


Kaylee is just as cute as ever



Reagan has been taking Bella for strolls in her stroller

William has been drawing and coloring non stop now for at least 2 weeks he loves writing what the pictures are too

here are just a few


William loves to use printer paper for his drawings and I accidentally put one of his drawings back in the printer

( To bad it wasn't a song about buses)

2 comments:

melissa said...

oh no... not pictures of buses! is kirk trying to live vicariously through william?! as long as will doesn't decide he should be a bus driver...

Los Alexander said...

Is Bella the name of your new dog???
Our Boston Terrier name is Bella Joy, or Bella Boo, or Bella Russe :)
I love that picture of Regan with her stroller, and, I love her clothes! So fashion!