Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Party


We had our ward Halloween Party last night, which included many fun booths for the kids and a haunted primary room


William was so excited about the haunted house....until we actually were going through it, I think we were about ten steps in and he said " Mom I don't want to do this anymore" but he toughed it out as did Reagan. I think Kaylee did the best, I didn't hear a peep out of her the whole time and by the time we were done and could see again she was just munching away on her cookie, I guess nothing beats a good cookie. It was a fun ward activity for the kids.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

They look really cute. Glad you had fun.

whitney allison said...

Fun costumes. How haunted was it? I can't imagine it being too traumatic, it was at the church afterall...