so cute! great family picture too--how did you get a hold of the pictures from utah??? did amy send out the discs?
Amy sent one CD to Mom and Dad before I left Michigan this summer so I copied them unto my computer, I never got a disc of my own
I sent 2 cds with Bethany, you did get one of your own. I will mail yours out soon, Kathleen. Sorry its taken so long.
the photos are on my facebook. go to the photo album click and save the photos on your computer is really easy to do.
Your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so cute! great family picture too--how did you get a hold of the pictures from utah??? did amy send out the discs?
Amy sent one CD to Mom and Dad before I left Michigan this summer so I copied them unto my computer, I never got a disc of my own
I sent 2 cds with Bethany, you did get one of your own. I will mail yours out soon, Kathleen. Sorry its taken so long.
the photos are on my facebook. go to the photo album click and save the photos on your computer is really easy to do.
Your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment