So I was dropping Will of at school on Friday after he got his flu shot, he told Ms. Rachel his teacher how he pushed the easy button at the Doctors office when he got his shot and that his Grandpa and Grandma Lindseth had an easy button that he plays with at their house in Misuregan (Michigan) He then went on to tell her how they have giant cielings at their house (valted cielings) so they can have Giants come and visit. I don't know what he will come up with next.
I also found this old video of him auditioning to be choir director of the MOTAB thought you all might enjoy it I think he was a bit older then Reagan
Lindseth Family 2009
Van Ry Family 2010
Our Family
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is such a funny story. It's so crazy how their thought processes work. It's nice to know that Hagrid has a place to stay if he ever visits Michigan.
Post a Comment