Can you guess who drew this Awesome Face?
Well I told the William and Reagan that I was getting ready to give Kaylee a bath, I went into the bedroom to take Kaylee's clothes off and went back into the bathroom with none other than Reagan in the bathtub drawing little faces all over the bathtub.
Well I told the William and Reagan that I was getting ready to give Kaylee a bath, I went into the bedroom to take Kaylee's clothes off and went back into the bathroom with none other than Reagan in the bathtub drawing little faces all over the bathtub.

3 comments:
How can you get mad? Impossible with that oh so cute face!
She is quite the artist! Can't wait to see her.
That's my niece!
Always makes me smile, even when she steps in her poopy pull up and walks all over the house....
Post a Comment