So we got passport pictures done yesterday, silly me couldn't figure out the scanner and I thought I had scanned all of our pictures before we had to send them out but I was wrong anyways these ones were the cutest anyways. We went to Kinko's first then after taking about an hour they told us that they were not equipped to handle pictures for little kids, by this time we had to rush William to school and then we took the girls to redo their pictures at a studio and theirs turned out great you would never know that Kaylee had just been asleep a minute before her picture was taken anyways it was quite an ordeal, but now it is done and we don't need to do it again for 5 years.


5 comments:
Kaylee looks so mature and cute, Reagan is as usual adorable. They just can't take a bad picture. Too bad they didn't tell you at the beginning they couldn't do kid pictures.
I'm supprised they didn't have you take the flower out of Reagan's hair. When I got my passport, at 9, I had a head band in my hair, and they told me I had to get my pics redone, because the passport people wouldn't accept it. Something about how because of the headband they could say that it's a wig on my head instead of my hair and a head band...lol.
That was forever ago though so who knows. How exciting. Are you guys planning a trip?
I need to get a passport too, I keep putting it off, I never renewed my passport from when I was a kid, but now adays you have to have a passport just to go to Canada and Mexico, so I really should do that.
The girls pictures turned out really cute, I wish mine would turn out that good. lol
We are planning a trip to Michigan for Easter and the fastest way is through Canada they are making it so that we can only get through with passports or passport cards starting in June so we are getting them cause we plan to visit my folks often
These are too good to be passport pictures. Good for the girls.
Dallin was six months when we did his and it was such a pain to fill their requirements. The poor guy couldn't hold his head very well. The girl in charge of doing this took the pictures 11 times until she got it right...yes you read that right, 11 times.
Enjoy your 5 years...
Where is my baby's hair?? I sure wish you would stop shaving her head!
Why are my nieces and nephews leaving the country???
Post a Comment