Last week we got a flyer from Will's school saying there was going to be an under the sea activity at his school in the evening of March 5, Kirk and I talked about it and we decided that we would not be going because Kirk had school and I did not want to do this venture alone with three kids because last time I did Reagan was all over the place and we didn't get to enjoy it. Anyways on Monday he came home from school and told us his favorite under the sea creature was a squid because it had a square head and a sword fish, and he explained to us that we needed to go to the activity because we NEEDED TO. We told him that we were not going to be able to and last night when Kirk got home from work William asked if Kirk could go to Kirks school on Friday night so he could go with William to his school tonight( it was soo cute) anyways we gave in and Kirk and Will enjoyed some quality time together at Will's school last night
Lindseth Family 2009
Van Ry Family 2010
Our Family
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad Kirk gave in. You only go round once. William is having so much fun at school, he wants to share it.
what a fun night! william looks so happy--great job on choosing the "best" of a "good, better, best" situation! i'm sure he loved the extra daddy-time.
Post a Comment