Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading the exciting events that are happening in my crazy life as a mom

Lindseth Family 2009

Lindseth Family 2009

Van Ry Family 2010

Van Ry Family 2010

Monday, March 2, 2009

Reagan and her new obsession

So Reagan for the past 5 days I think has been wanting to wear dresses everyday, even when it is super cold outside so I make her put on pants under the dress so that her poor legs don't get cold. Her favorite thing to do when she dresses up is...



Twirling!!!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

great pictures! i still like to twirl...although now i get motion sick way too easily :-). reagan sure is becoming sucha' little lady!

Rebecca said...

so girly. Reagan is always having fun.

♥Haze♥ said...

That was my fav. thing to do too. Now it's like pulling teeth to get me in to a dress.