Unfortunately the Circus was not in a big tent like William had hoped. He managed to get over that disappointment and went on to wanting a glow in the dark sword for the whole first half of the show. Kaylee, Reagan and Valerie ( a girl that I watch after school) were really amused by the acts, there were acrobats, clowns, tight rope walkers, magicians and pony riders. It was all really fun to watch
During Intermission William finally got his sword so Reagan had to have one too
I caught Kaylee clapping in this picture
They saved the lion, tigers and elephants until after intermission. William was sure that they were not going to have them. He was pleasantly surprised when they finally appeared. My favorite was the elephants
We had fun, when it was time for bed William started crying because he missed the circus so much, it was pretty funny to see.

1 comment:
Wow!!! Aren't circuses great? I remember my dad taking us to a real big top circus that was in a field somewhere in town. I've also been to one in Madison Square Garden. I remember going to A Shriners' circus in Rochester, too. They are always fun, although I could do without the clowns. I like the animals best. I'm glad you all had fun.
Post a Comment